Due to further growth requirements in our Sales & Marketing team, we are looking for talented individuals to fill the role of Digital Marketing and Social Media Executive.
Fortytwo is a Global Mobile Technology Solutions Provider specialising in international mobile messaging solutions and services. With a global messaging connectivity network that reaches more than 4 billion mobile subscribers worldwide, Fortytwo is a leader in this dynamic messaging industry.
Based in Malta, and having customers around the globe, the Digital Marketing and Social Media Executive will form part of our Sales & Marketing team and will endeavor to:
- Increase online client conversion rates through branding, advertising and digital marketing initiatives;
- Work closely with our Sales team to develop and continuously update a marketing oriented sales strategy;
- Carry out continuous market and competitor analysis;
- Develop and execute search strategies and campaigns (SEO, SEA, PPC, social search to meet and exceed search engine ranking, web traffic, lead generation and ROI goals);
- Monitoring and optimise online activity related to product releases, pricing, content, advertising material and cultivating a strong social media presence;
- Monitor and analyse traffic on the website to understand conversion success rate;
- Carry out assessments of suitable target industry verticals;
- Update website content with optimised material using WordPress and work alongside in-house designers to include appropriate visuals;
- Plan events and carry out online promotion for industry-specific events
The successful candidate will:
- Be a scientific marketer and a social media expert;
- Have hands on experience using digital marketing tools such as Hotjar, Google tools (Analytics, Adwords, and Search Console), and A/B testing tools;
- Be a wordsmith who can interpret, analyse and devise strategic and number-driven strategies;
- Be highly creative to foster genuine interest and engaging campaigns;
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a digital marketing team or function;
- Be highly knowledgeable of Social Media channels and able to identify, introduce and make use of tools, channels and methods to increase exposure;
- Have experience and the ability of drafting marketing plans in a corporate B2B environment;
- Have experience in organising online marketing campaigns, PPC, social media advertising and boosting reach;
- Have experience working with an IT company
We are looking for a person who enjoys working in a highly dynamic, challenging yet highly rewarding environment. If you think you have what it takes to contribute to our success we would like to hear from you. Send us a covering letter stating why you think we should chose you together with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or through our online portal by 25th March 2016.
This is your opportunity to work for a fast-growing international telecom company!
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.