WHOLESALE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
Our team is expanding, and we are now looking for a Wholesale Business Development Specialist who will be responsible for acquiring and maintaining trading networks within the mobile messaging community.
We are exploring ways to grow our team and in taking ownership of this role, your main areas of responsibility will be:
- Responsible to manage the Company’s daily wholesale sales process and activities to acquire new active clients, including customers’ retention and growth.
- Develop and maintain a trading (buying and selling) network within the A2P messaging community.
- Understand the department strategy, direction and values, ensuring the team’s alignment with such strategy, and discuss any gaps with your Line Manager.
- Recommend and assist the Head of Business Development to develop and implement customer-focused sales processes, policies and procedures, while ensuring these are adhered to.
- Assist in setting department budgets, forecasts and targets to achieve the Company’s sales targets.
- Assist in managing the commercial aspects of Fortytwo’s products, including but not limited to product positioning and pricing, and competitor analysis.
- Provide all required reporting and information updates to management, colleagues and direct reports as requested.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure that all sales processes are carried out smoothly, appropriately, professionally, and in a timely manner.
- Work closely with the network operations team to create value-adding propositions for customers.
- Attend fairs, conferences and exhibitions, or travel on work as required from time to time.
- Any other tasks and functions as they may arise, or that are appointed by the CEO or appointed line manager.
- At least one year of working experience in the mobile messaging industry.
- Diploma/Degree in Business Administration or similar field.
- Strong background in international sales and marketing acumen.
- Strong work ethic and good time management skills.
- Self-driven, able to assume responsibility, to identify and resolve issues promptly.
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate with other teams and departments.
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines and changing priorities.
The selected candidate will be expected to travel to attend conferences and/or business trips as may be required from time to time.
We believe that our employees are our greatest asset. By joining Fortytwo, you will have the opportunity to work in an ambitious team that strives to deliver with great team spirit and a multicultural environment. The benefits include:
- Competitive salary and commission
- Flexible work arrangements
- Career progression
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Discounts on other insurance policies
- Gym/fitness allowance
- Team activities
- Casual dress code
- An opportunity to live and work in the sunny Mediterranean island of Malta
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com