SMS AGGREGATION AND TRADING TEAM LEAD
Born in Sweden and headquartered in Malta, at Fortytwo, we are a multicultural team of professionals, and we pride ourselves on being innovative, and robust. We are a global communication technology solutions provider specializing in international mobile messaging solutions and services through its proprietary infrastructure, systems, and platforms. With a global messaging connectivity network that reaches more than five (5), billion subscribers, worldwide, Fortytwo is a leader in this dynamic messaging interoperability industry.
We are growing, and we are now looking for an SMS Aggregation and Trading Team Lead to identify opportunities, negotiate and consult with stakeholders to maximize returns and minimize risks.
We are exploring ways to grow our team and in taking ownership of this role, your main areas of responsibility will be:
- Develop and establish SMS aggregation and trading management strategies and ensure that the company is aligned with such strategies.
- Provide high-level specialist and strategic advice regarding SMS Aggregation and trading.
- Utilise network and industry knowledge to identify aggregators, partners, and new business leads.
- Utilise market intelligence to gather industry updates in order to maintain product knowledge of all messaging products and services to enhance decision-making.
- Prepare clear project proposals, define scope and goals in measurable terms and establish estimates of costs and resources required to complete projects.
- Work closely with the Operations team to establish destinations and routes.
- Source providers to cover gaps in coverage to increase and/or establish rates in specific areas.
- Manage relationships with aggregators, negotiate solutions and agreed positions.
- Provide guidance to other team members, motivate them to achieve set goals, collaborate and provide constructive feedback to maintain good working relationships.
- Provide regular updates on key projects, issues, priorities, and updates to the management team and the CEO as required.
- Attend fairs, conferences and exhibitions as required from time to time.
- Manage any additional ad-hoc duties.
- Any other task assigned by the management.
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant area or extensive relevant experience in a similar role preferably in a management position.
- Extensive working experience in the mobile messaging industry.
- Expert on SMS and Telecoms.
- Ability to work well within a team, resolve issues and meet project deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-driven and able to assume responsibility and to identify as well as resolve issues promptly.
Why join us?
We believe that our employees are our greatest asset and apart from providing a competitive salary, we also provide our employees with the option of working flexibly and according to their lifestyles. By joining Fortytwo, you will have the opportunity to work in an ambitious team that strives to deliver with great team spirit and a multicultural environment. All our employees are provided with:
- Career progression
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Gym allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid work option
- Team activities
If this role sounds exciting and the requirements match your skill set, then we want to hear from you!
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org