SENIOR MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Born in Sweden and headquartered in Malta, at Fortytwo, we are a multicultural team of professionals, and we pride ourselves on being innovative, and robust. We are a global communication technology solutions provider specializing in international mobile messaging solutions and services through its proprietary infrastructure, systems, and platforms. With a global messaging connectivity network that reaches more than five (5), billion subscribers, worldwide, Fortytwo is a leader in this dynamic messaging interoperability industry.
Our team is expanding, and we are now looking for a Senior Marketing Executive who will handle the day-to-day marketing activities and execute marketing strategies. At Fortytwo, marketing is all about understanding our customers’ needs and how to resolve their pain points using our bespoke communication solutions.
- Identify target audiences, positioning, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments.
- Establish and execute a lead generation strategy based on identified target audiences.
- Handle all marketing programmes from start to finish, using internal support and driving collaboration.
- Analyse customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies.
- Champion our products and work closely with the Sales teams to ensure correct fulfilment of holistic approach.
- Manage digital platforms of the company including websites and other social media channels.
- Manage and deliver any marketing related tasks that are requested by the CEO, the management or the board, and ensure they are executed within agreed timeframes.
- Attend seminars, conferences, and events where required.
- Any other tasks as requested by the management from time to time.
- Preferably a degree or diploma in Marketing or related qualification.
- Experience working in a marketing role or a similar role.
- Strong marketing, sales, and project management skills.
- Excellent IT skills using a range of programmes.
- Good time management skills, eye for detail, analytical, data-driven and good decision-making skills.
- Target driven mindset, the ability to self-motivate, set own goals and achieve milestones.
- Ability to assume responsibility and to identify and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Excellent presentation skills and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, work effectively, and adapt to ever-changing technologies.
- Ability to collaborate with other teams and departments.
The selected candidate will be expected to travel to attend conferences and/or business trips as may be required from time to time.
We believe that our employees are our greatest asset and apart from providing a competitive salary, we also provide our employees with the option of working flexibly and according to their lifestyles. By joining Fortytwo, you will have the opportunity to work in an ambitious team that strives to deliver with great team spirit and a multicultural environment. All our employees are provided with:
- Career progression
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Gym allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid work option
- Team activities
If this role sounds exciting and you want to join a team of dynamic and talented individuals, then we want to hear from you!
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com