Due to continuous growth, we are looking to expand and recruit a Product Manager that will manage and oversee the operations of our latest proposition “AXIA”, a value adding customer engagement tool which primarily gives businesses the opportunity to advertise relevant offers and engage with customers in real time.
Fortytwo is a Swedish native global communication technology solutions provider specialising in international mobile messaging solutions and services through its proprietary infrastructure, systems and platforms. With a global messaging connectivity network that reaches more than five (5) billion subscribers worldwide, Fortytwo is a leader in this dynamic messaging interoperability industry. Having been established in 2001, Forytwo has made Malta its home base since 2011.
Forming part of the management team and reporting directly to the CEO, you will be accountable for the acquisition of new customers and will be expected to carry responsibilities for the entire sales cycle; from lead generation, to customer acquisition through to the management and retention of customers.
You will use your sound business acumen and negotiating skills to be able to achieve this consistently.
The responsibilities shall include but are not limited to:
- Full product ownership of our AXIA product.
- Designing and implementing a strategic business plan for AXIA that expands its customer base and ensure its strong presence in the market.
- Product development of AXIA – including product enhancements.
- Create a lean sales process for AXIA in line with best practice and high acquisition.
- Negotiating and concluding contracts with customers.
- Invoicing and revenue collection of AXIA customers.
- Marketing the AXIA brand.
- Managing suppliers and partners for the AXIA proposition.
- Take responsibility and manage the Company’s daily sales process and activities to acquire new customers, including customer retention and growth.
- Lead the Sales team to acquire, manage, retain and service new clients.
- Manage, motivate and coach team members to ensure your team’s performance is in-line with the Company requirements and respective targets are exceeded.
- Understand the department strategy, direction and values and ensuring your team is in full alignment with such strategy at all times.
- Very good Presentation skills.
- Strong sales and Business acumen.
- Sound work ethics and time management skills.
- Target and objective mindset, the ability to self-motivate, set own goals and achieve milestones.
- Be self-driven and able to assume responsibility and to identify and resolve issues in a timely manner as they arise.
- Be highly computer literate and adaptable to the mobile messaging industry.
- Have a good level of understanding and technical knowledge with regards to routers and mobile communications.
- The ability to collaborate with other teams and departments.