OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR AND PA
If you enjoy working with people and would like to form part of an organisation that values your ideas and provides you with career growth and flexibility, then this role is specifically made for you. We are exploring ways to grow our team and in taking ownership of this role, your main areas of responsibility will be:
- Handling emails, sorting letters and packages, and phone calls.
- Assisting office guests whilst providing them with a hospitable experience.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar and sending reminders.
- Coordinate office activities to ensure compliance with company policies.
- Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments.
- Compile and maintain records of office activities.
- Handle lunch ordering daily.
- Manage agendas, travel plans, and scheduling appointments or meetings for senior managers.
- Attend to the CEO’s day-to-day daily agenda and any other similar task.
- Maintain stock lists of office stationery supplies, kitchen supplies, and orders supplies as needed.
- Identify, select, and build rapport with suppliers and vendors.
- Any other office administration and/or PA tasks that may be required from time to time.
We are looking for an individual with an advanced level of education, proven office administration experience or a similar working experience. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and other office management tools.
- Excellent organisational, and time-management skills.
- Outstanding abilities to communicate in person, in writing and over the phone.
- A people’s person who can also work independently.
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines and changing priorities.
We believe that our employees are our greatest asset and apart from providing a competitive salary, we also provide our employees with the option of working flexibly and according to their lifestyles. By joining Fortytwo, you will have the opportunity to work in an ambitious team that strives to deliver with great team spirit and a multicultural environment. All our employees are provided with:
- Career progression
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Gym allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid work option
- Team activities
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com