Our team is expanding, and we are now looking for a Graphic Designer who will be responsible for digital and print collateral for the Company and its subsidiaries as well as support in the design of user interfaces for our solutions.
We are exploring ways to grow our team and in taking ownership of this role, your areas of responsibility will be:
- Work on all design and implementation aspects of projects for print and digital collateral, ensuring projects are completed with a high level of quality and on schedule.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects ensuring optimal handling of design tangibles for both commercial and technical teams
- Contribute to the establishment of creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines, best practices and standards
- Support the Marketing team with innovative design concepts and materials with input and execution for new branding initiatives on both online and offline mediums.
- Handle the design and delivery of any Fortytwo branded material, i.e., business stationery, invitations, and internal and external presentations (offline and online).
- Creative input and execution for any of the Fortytwo online channels, ensuring all websites and social media platforms are refreshed and maintained with creative elements and features that are engaging to the audience.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and effective communication to complex telecom solutions adapting to the different verticals within the industry.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive-level stakeholders.
- Conduct research and evaluate user feedback whilst keeping abreast with the current Graphic design trends.
- Liaise with other team members as well as external stakeholders, in any graphic design-related task.
- Any other task assigned by the management.
- A qualification in Graphic Design or Fine Arts with at least two years of experience working as a Graphic Designer or a similar role.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
- Experience in working with UX and UI environments including B2B will be considered an asset.
- Solid understanding of print/graphic design.
- Knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Knowledge of Premiere Pro, After Effects and Adobe XD will be considered an asset.
- Familiarity with CSS, HTML and WordPress environments will be considered an asset
- Must have a strong work ethic and a strong design flair.
- Ability to work independently, identify, and resolve issues.
- Ability to work well within a team and collaborate with other teams and departments.
- Self-reliant with the ability to seek out opportunities.
- Organised, methodical, and meticulous with a keen eye for aesthetics and detail.
- A “can do” approach with the aptitude to learn and take ownership of your self-development.
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines and changing priorities.
- Ability to multitask and work on several projects with different departments.
We believe that our employees are our greatest asset. By joining Fortytwo, you will have the opportunity to work in an ambitious team that strives to deliver with great team spirit and a multicultural environment. The benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work arrangements
- Career progression
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Discounts on other insurance policies
- Gym/fitness allowance
- Team activities and Company events
- Casual dress code
- An opportunity to live and work in the sunny Mediterranean island of Malta
Interested candidates are kindly requested to submit a portfolio together with a CV and cover letter by email to email@example.com