BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST (ENTERPRISE)
Born in Sweden and headquartered in Malta, at Fortytwo, we are a multicultural team of professionals, and we pride ourselves on being innovative, and robust. We are a global communication technology solutions provider specializing in international mobile messaging solutions and services through its proprietary infrastructure, systems, and platforms. With a global messaging connectivity network that reaches more than five (5), billion subscribers, worldwide, Fortytwo is a leader in this dynamic messaging interoperability industry.
What are we looking for?
We seeking to recruit Business Development Specialists to identify, research and develop opportunities for business growth, lead negotiations, and maintain solid relationships with the Company’s clients.
We are exploring ways to grow our team and in taking ownership of this role, your main areas of responsibility will be:
- Understand the department strategy, direction, and values, ensure alignment with such strategy, and discuss gaps with the line manager.
- Present, promote, and sell the Company’s products to prospective and existing clients.
- Research, build and manage lead development pipelines to identify key contacts and information and to be up to date with market trends.
- Develop a thorough understanding of prospective clients and suggest the right products according to their business needs and requirements.
- Contact potential clients through chats, cold calls, and emails.
- Qualify leads from campaigns and conferences as sales opportunities.
- Negotiate terms with clients, attend meetings and set deadlines for the fulfilment of each client’s short-term and long-term goals.
- Develop and sustain solid relationships with key clients, addressing and resolving complaints and acting as the main point of contact between clients and internal teams.
- Manage the commercial aspects of Fortytwo’s products, including but not limited to product positioning and pricing.
- Communicate and collaborate with the marketing and graphic design team to ensure that prospective clients and current clients’ needs are met, and to prepare and deliver presentations as required.
- Work closely with other team members to ensure that all sales processes are carried out smoothly, appropriately, professionally, and on time.
- Attend fairs, conferences, and exhibitions, or travel on work when required.
- Any other task assigned by the management and as required from time to time.
- A degree in business administration, business management, marketing or a related field of study.
- Minimum of two (2) years of working experience in fields relating directly to business development or similar.
- Proven track record and experience in achieving targets, lead generation, cold calling and/or acquiring new business sales and key account management.
- Must be passionate about sales and have the ability to build meaningful and positive professional relationships with clients and other team members.
- Experience owning the full sales cycle including developing and closing opportunities and working closely with clients.
- A self-starter and highly motivated person with determination, persistence and drive.
- Must be fluent in English and any other language.
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to deliver presentations tailored to the audience’s needs.
- A people person with excellent communication, problem-solving, and negotiating skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines and changing priorities.
- Keep up to date with the latest technologies, products, services, and SMS industry.
- High level of professionalism, tact and diplomacy.
Good to have:
- Experience working within the mobile messaging industry and/or having an IT background will be considered an asset.
Why join us?
We believe that our employees are our greatest asset. By joining Fortytwo, you will have the opportunity to work in an ambitious team that strives to deliver with great team spirit and a multicultural environment. The benefits include:
- Competitive salary and commission
- Flexible work arrangements
- Career progression
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Discounts on other insurance policies
- Gym/fitness allowance
- Team activities
- Casual dress code
- An opportunity to live and work in the sunny Mediterranean island of Malta
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org